Saturday 29 September 2012

New time slot for the show

After yesterday's technical difficulties at Acoustic Spectrum, The Folk and Acoustic Music Show will now no longer be broadcast on Fridays. Instead the Monday 9pm repeat slot will become the main show time with the repeat going out at 2am the following morning. 

This suits me as I might be getting involved with Red Rose Recovery Radio which only broadcasts on Friday afternoons. I'm waiting for the powers-that-be to okay my involvement which will probably just be a 30 minute show initially. I'm planning on playing different music with more emphasis on rock, indie and Americana but we'll see how it goes. I'll still be featuring local bands with Icepops for Breakfast and Jesta lined up for my first show.

Stay tuned for more info!

Here's some Icepops for ya with their tribute to a certain radio DJ. No prizes for guessing which one!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment