Thursday 8 March 2012

Cloudcast no 2

I've completed my second Cloudcast which focuses on singer songwriters, ranging from Sandy Denny to Kami Thompson. There's a bit more chat between tracks as I slowly get used to recording my own voice on my PC at home rather than in the studio.

http://www.mixcloud.com/cmbertram/off-the-beaten-tracks-02/

The news regarding Diversity FM is that we are still due to close at the end of March but there are on-going discussions about getting a new licence and funding so we may be back later in the year. But in the meantime there are three more shows to do. I hope you enjoyed Wes' solo effort on Tuesday. 

Some gigs to tell you about...

The Urban Folk Quartet
Friday 9 March
Melling Village Institute

Tel.01524221233 or e-info@greenclose.org for tickets

Bill Orrick/Jo Gillot/Sootytern/Idiot Johnson
Friday 9 March
The Yorkshire House, Lancaster

Doors 8pm, tickets £3

Last Harbour + The Low Countries + Nancy Kent
Thursday, 29 March
The Yorkshire House, Lancaster
Doors 8pm, tickets £6
http://www.wegottickets.com/event/156892

No comments:

Post a Comment