Saturday, 8 August 2026

OTBT mix 10 August 2026

On this mix you can hear music ranging from Stephen Stills and Anne Briggs recorded back in the 1960s to a track from the new release by American trio I'm With Her

Listen now on Mixcloud or from Monday on Ginger Feather FM at 1pm or 8pm.

Indigo Girls - Closer to Fine
I'm With Her - Ancient Light (live)
Los Lobos - Bluebird
Stephen Stills - Know You've Got To Run (demo)
Crosby & Nash - To The Last Whale a) Critical Mass b) Wind On The Water
Nick Drake - Time Has Told Me
Kitty Macfarlane - Wrecking Days
Kathryn Tickell & The Darkening - Colliers
Leveret - Oh The Days When I Was Young / Young Collins Rant
Jamie Smith's Mabon - Gareth and Aoife's
Seth Lakeman - Kitty Jay
The Carrivick Sisters - Amsterdam
Anne Briggs - Rosemary Lane
Maddy Prior - Somewhere Along The Road
Will Pound - Waxy's 


No comments:

Post a Comment