Saturday 1 June 2024

Off The Beaten Tracks 3 June 2024

This week's show includes two songs from the Carrivick Sisters' 2022 album "Illustrated Short Stories" along with a couple of tracks with Shetland in the title as I was there on holiday last month. Tune in now on Mixcloud or from Monday at 1pm or 8pm on Ginger Feather FM internet radio station.

Lindisfarne - Meet Me On The Corner 
The Young 'Uns - Trespassers 
The Carrivick Sisters - Sally In The Woods 
Nic Jones - The Little Pot Stove 
Rock Salt & Nails - Shaggy's Sexy Shetland Set 
McGoldrick, McCusker & Doyle - Shetland Molecule / Franks Reel / Atractor Brady's 
Fairport Convention - Both Sides Now (live) 
Tide Lines - These Days 
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See 
The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way (live) 
Steeleye Span - Old Matron 
The Carrivick Sisters - War Games 
Judy Dyble - See Emily Play (1982 demo) 
John Lennon - Watching The Wheels 
Joni Mitchell - The Last Time I Saw Richard 



No comments:

Post a Comment