Thursday 13 June 2024

200 not out!

I heard yesterday that I have passed the 200 radio shows mark on Ginger Feather FM so I thought I would look back at my playlists from 2023 and see who the most played artists were last year.

Top with 9 plays was Eliza Carthy with The Young 'Uns on 8, Fairport Convention and Kathryn Tickell on 7, Billy Bragg and Merry Hell on 6 and Megson, The Levellers and Richard Thompson on 5 plays each. 

Four was a popular number with each of these getting that number of plays: The Low Countries, Cara Dillon, Martin Stephenson, Bert Jansch, Kris Drever, Steeleye Span, Gilmore & Roberts, Bob Fox, Neil Young, Rhiannon Giddens, Ragged Union. 

Next week will be a mix with quite a variety of artists including The Lovely Eggs, The Byrds, Edgar Winter, Yasmin Williams and Kathryn Priddy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment