Friday 19 June 2020

Radio show playlist 19 June

In the mood this week for some acoustic rock and indie music as well as one or two folk artists. On Ginger Feather FM this week ending 21st June there is a Lancaster music mix going out at 11 every morning and my Off The Beaten Tracks show is on at 5pm and 9pm. 

Tune in on https://www.internet-radio.com/station/gingerfeatherfm/

Here's my latest show playlist which you can also listen to on Mixcloud

The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain - Psycho Killer
Karine Polwart - I'm Gonna Do It All
Martin Stephenson & The Daintees - You Really Had A Heart
Mariearad & Anna - She Loves Me (When I Try)
Jake Shimabukuro - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Paddy Garrigan & The Stroller Priests - Me and the Universe Blues
The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way
Del Amitri - Move Away Jimmy Blue
Paul McCartney - Another Day
America - Muskrat Love
Amanda Palmer - No Surprises
Queen - Leaving Home Ain't Easy
Pete Townshend - Drowned
Jane's Addiction - Jane Says

No comments:

Post a Comment