Friday 26 June 2020

Off The Beaten Tracks mix 22 June

Due to some technical issues I decided it would be easier to do a mix this week rather than a radio show. So you don't get any of my between-song chat but do get an extra song, namely the Rhiannon Giddens one. 

Listen at https://www.mixcloud.com/cmbertram/otbt-mix-26-june/

Neil Young - Tell Me Why
Stephen Fearing - Break Our Mother's Heart
Sarah Jarosz - Johnny
Sam Amidon - Rocky Island
The Delmore Brothers - I Let The Freight Train Carry Me On
George Harrison - Behind That Locked Door
I'm With Her - Ryland (Under The Apple Tree)
The Jellyman's Daughter - I Hope
Tom Waits - Hope I Don't Fall In Love With You
Birds of Chicago - Come Morning
Our Native Daughters - You're Not Alone
Carolina Chocolate Drops - Trampled Rose
Sarah Jarosz - Empty Square
Rhiannon Giddens - Come Love Come
Neil Young - Out On The Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment