A mix going out on Ginger Feather FM the w/c 27th July. I've included tracks by singers I haven't listened to in a while including Christa Couture and Tony McLoughlin along with some retro sounds from Sheesham & Lotus & Son.
Listen now on Mixcloud.
Kris Kristofferson - Me and Bobby McGee
Sarah Jarosz - Green Lights
Sam Baker - Say Grace
Kathy Mattea - Little Glass of Wine
Indigo Girls - Least Complicated
Del McCoury Band - Almost Proud
Christa Couture - Sing For Me
Alison Krauss & Robert Plant - Fortune Teller
Woody Pines - Keep Your Hands Off
Tony McLoughlin - Turn The Music On
The Magpies - Galileo
Tim O'Brien - Forever Young
I'm With Her - Crescent City
Tracy Moore - Swanee River Boogie
Sheesham & Lotus & Son - Viola Lee Blues
Jello Biafra & Mojo Nixon - Plastic Jesus
No comments:
Post a Comment