Friday 9 February 2024

Off The Beaten Tracks 12 February 2024

This week's Off The Beaten Tracks radio show has songs relating to St Valentine's Day - needing someone, love, kissing, same sex attraction, something that isn't love, anticlimax and heartbreak which I think just about covers it all. 

Listen now on Mixcloud or from Monday at 1pm or 8pm on Ginger Feather FM.

Show of Hands - If I Needed Someone 
Chris Bradley - The Man I Love 
Neil Young - Only Love Can Break Your Heart 
Cara Dillon - Johnny, Lovely Johnny
Nuala Kennedy - Ye Lovers All 
Eliza Carthy & The Restitution - Pretty Ploughboy 
Crosby, Stills & Nash - Lady of the Island
Marierad & Anna - She Loves Me (When I Try)
The Deadly Winters - Kiss The Gunner's Daughter 
The Rails - Habit
Luke Jackson - This Ain't Love (But It'll Do) 
Virginia Kettle - Falling 
Krista Detor - Emma's Lullaby 
Kat Flint - Anticlimax
Billy Bragg - A Lover Sings
The Beatles - I've Just Seen A Face 






No comments:

Post a Comment