Friday 23 December 2022

Off The Beaten Tracks 26 December 2022

I'd selected two Stranglers' songs after hearing of the death of Jet Black and then on the day I was going to record the show I heard the awful news about Terry Hall so a last minute change to the playlist with a FB3 number starting things off. 

I'll be taking a break next week so the next show will be going out the second week of January. Listen to this and previous shows on Mixcloud

Happy New Year to one and all.

Fun Boy Three & Bananarama - T'Ain't What You Do (It's The Way That You Do It) 
Johnny Flynn - Detectorists 
Simon & Garfunkel - Hazy Shade of Winter 
Karine Polwart & Dave Milligan - The Quiet Joys of Brotherhood 
Bob Dylan - Simple Twist of Fate 
Wes Martin - The Twisted Waltz 
This is the Kit - Greasy Goose 
April Maybe May - Back To Me 
Rosanne Cash - Closer Than I Appear 
Johnny Cash - Tennessee Stud (live) 
The Stranglers - Always The Sun (live) 
The Stranglers - Cruel Garden 
Richard Thompson - Beeswing 
The Bunch - When Will I Be Loved 
Lindisfarne - Meet Me on the Corner 
Fairport Convention - Come All Ye 




No comments:

Post a Comment