Thursday 17 February 2022

Ginger Feather FM 1992 radio show

A break from the usual folk and acoustic music this coming week on Ginger Feather FM. I got some positive feedback after posting a cover of Neil Young's Harvest Moon track on the GF FM Facebook page so thought I'd play a couple of tracks from that 1992 album on my next show. But why stop there? I looked online at albums released that year and had a browse through my cd collection and found I had plenty of music with which to put a playlist together. 

Hopefully there are a few of your favourites included in this line-up. Listen now on Mixcloud.

Neil Young - Harvest Moon 
Michelle Shocked - Come A Long Way 
The Jayhawks - Wichita 
REM - Everybody Hurts 
Del Amitri - Be My Downfall 
The Icicle Works - High Time (acoustic) 
Indigo Girls - Ghost 
The Black Crowes - Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye 
Brian May - Too Much Love Will Kill You 
Neil Young - One Of These Days 
The Levellers - Plastic Jeezus 
The Stranglers - Wet Afternoon 


No comments:

Post a Comment