Friday 11 September 2020

OTBT Mix 11 September

Another mix for the coming week on Ginger Feather FM as I'm recovering from a cold. I've included tracks by some artists I haven't featured on the show in a while including a couple by Bill Malkin and The Band Wagon. I came across them a number of years back while staying at a BnB just outside Aberystwyth. The guy running the place was the keyboard player in the band and on hearing that I was doing a show on local radio he disappeared off and came back with a cd for me. Harvest is one of three cds they sent me over the next few years. 

There are also tracks from recent releases by Fabian Holland and Fierce Flowers. If you can't wait until Monday to hear the mix, it is on Mixcloud.

Playlist

Chris While & Julie Matthews - On My Way
Bryony Holden - I Wish I Was A Fool For You
Faustus - Blow The Windy Morning
Flook - Beehive (The Beehive + Poon Hill + Vladimir's Steamboat)
Clype - Now My Home
Fabian Holland - Another Monday
Bill Malkin and The Band Wagon - The Blue Bell Shuffle
Bill Malkin and The Band Wagon - Expecting To Fly
John Smith - Gently Johnny
Le Vent Du Nord - Pauvre Enfant
Fierce Flowers - Belle Paresse
Jenn & Laura-Beth - Wings on my Heels
Session A9 - One For The Road
Ross Ainslie - To The Woods Suite


No comments:

Post a Comment