Saturday 1 August 2020

Radio Show playlist 1 August

This show will be broadcast on Ginger Feather FM the week commencing the 3rd August 2020. You can also listen to it on Mixcloud. It includes a three track tribute to Peter Green at the end of the show. I saw Peter with his band touring with John Mayall in the early 2000s but their friendship went back to the 60s when John gave Peter some studio time to record the first Fleetwood Mac songs. 

Nick Drake - Pink Moon
I'm With Her - Game To Lose
Neil Young - Comes A Time
Smith & McClennan - The Sweetest Girl
The Rails - William Taylor
Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence
Jenny Lascelles - Summer Song
Ross & Ali - Ruby
The Young 'Uns - These Hands
Rock Salt & Nails - I'm Looking Through You
Peter Nardini - Hug
Nick Keir - Take My Time
Neil Young - Lotta Love
Fleetwood Mac - Man of the World
Fleetwood Mac - Albatross
John Mayall's Bluesbreakers - Ramblin' On My Mind


No comments:

Post a Comment