Friday 24 April 2020

Radio show playlist 24 April

This week's show includes two songs from a Low Countries gig at the Golden Lion in Lancaster, newly recorded songs by Idiot Johnson and Betty Manson plus a few numbers recorded back in the day at the Gregson Open Mic*. 
Tune in now on Mixcloud

The Low Countries - A Friend Worth the Name
Show of Hands - If I Needed Someone
June Tabor - Strange Affair
Idiot Johnson - Low Country
Betty Manson - Hole in my Heart
Joanne Levey - Grey Funnel Line*
Kish McGuire - Sally Free and Easy*
Wes Martin & Jo Gillot - Hazy Jane I*
The Low Countries - Morecambe*
Paul Rhodez - Space Oddity*
Paddy Garrigan & The Stroller Priests - Now I Want More
Bob Dylan - If Not For You
The Low Countries - Summer Doesn't Know Me
Nick Drake - Pink Moon

Ginger Feather FM broadcasting 24/7 on Gingerfeatherfm Radio Stations 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Colin, it's lifted my spirits at a much needed time, will listen as soon as I'm able, it's all a bit too much (but in a good way). Love to you and Sam, hope to catch up sooner than later xxxx

    ReplyDelete